Infotec is a recognized leader in providing world-class IT and Leadership training to the commercial, defense contractor, and military industries. Committed to providing Instructor-led, e-learning, mobile labs, classroom rentals, certification testing and technical fulfillment; Infotec's offerings include Microsoft, CISCO, wireless, Fiber Optics, CompTIA, Oracle, Security, Leadership classes and more.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for superior first point of contact service and first impressions. The Contact Support Specialist will coordinate testing of clients and students.
• Answer and direct all phone calls for both Virginia Beach and Newport News office.
• Open all testing stations and run any reports or updates as needed.
• Assist students to classrooms or to our testing facility.
• Take payments and direct them to our billing analyst to be charged.
• Update Tracking Central daily to provide each day’s testing activity.
• Handle correspondence with students and customers regarding various information via copies, printing, scanning, faxing and post mail.
• Conduct PearsonVue registrations and testing for students and walk-ins.
• Conduct Prometric registrations and testing for students and walk-ins.
• Create certificates for all classes held on and off-site.
• Provide office coverage as needed at other location.
• Maintain knowledge of new exams, testing updates, price changes in exams.
• Clean testing room and front desk area.
• File candidate testing forms.
• Greet everyone with a smile and helpful advice/assistance
• All other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree preferred.
• Previous test administration a plus!
• Experience managing multi-tasking workflows at rapid pace.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Pleasant and efficient telephone mannerism.
• Ability to use Training Partner program, Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.
What does Infotec have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.